Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ummm am I a station?

First of all I have not been too successful at posting hands on this web site so hopefully I can make it happen.

This guys was playing 13/8 over 600 hands, but his 3bet was at 5%. This seemed like a pretty crazy 3bet percentage for a player playing like this, so right off the bat I had trouble analyzing his range.

His check behind on the flop threw me off, because it was such a gross board, so I really didn't know what to think when he shipped the turn. I thought that I beat a lot of pairs that were lower than mine, and thought I could call, but then again I never fold, so what do you guys think?




http://www.pokerhand.org/?4146779

3 comments:

  1. so i don't know why the hand didn't come up as a link, but if you copy and paste it into your browser it should work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pwned.

    Actually, I don't really find a fold here either. What was your flop/turn plan if he bet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you bet on the turn what were your thoughts? Were you thinking I am going to protect myself from an AK type hand. I am going to get value from 10's/JJ's?

    I am considering his 3bet to be a little wider if you say he 3bets a little more liberally
    KK-66,AQs+,AQo+
    obv. vs that range preflop you are 67/32 fav.

    Flop:
    His check doesn't narrow his range necessarily. We can speculate but this is where I believe your image comes in. If you have been agro aggressive you might be dealt with a little different of this dry flop.

    Turn: once he jams the turn we can then narrow the range to
    KK-TT,66,AsKs and you are 56/43 fav.
    If you feel like he wont ever 3 bet 66+ then by removing the 6's you are a 65/35 vs. his range.

    The question comes is this player going to jam over you with AKs/TT/JJ? if not that leaves you up against qq+ and you are crushed.

    ReplyDelete