Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hands From Matt/Tyler Sweat

Here are a few hands I played whilst a sweat session w/Tyler. I thought they were both pretty cool and wanted to share them with everyone.

Hand 1: Villian is very loose and fairly passive. He has a pretty wide range for calling the 3-bet and flop, but by the time we reach the river he mostly should have 1 pair-type hands. His river bet seems very defensive, and he is almost certainly not thinking enough to make this bet to induce a raise from us, hence our river raise. Only a tiny portion of his range can call us on the river, and his action does not indicate that sort of strength.



Hand 2: Getting max value with 2nd pair OOP! This hand was pretty sweet. Villian here is also mostly loose/passive. I think most of villian's range here is a draw, so I think my best line for getting value OOP is to bet the flop and turn, then check/call the river when all the draws missed.




No comments:

Post a Comment